Paradise Garage caring for you and your car, our team & COVID-19
22 March 2020 12:00pm
As a valued member of the Paradise Garage family, I would like to personally update you on precautions we are taking to assist in supporting the good health and well-being of our owner/drivers and team members particularly during this challenging time we are all experiencing.
Our focus is firmly set to –
1. Being proactive in our sphere to ensure the safety and well being of our Team and of our Owner/drivers;
2. Continue to provide the automotive servicing, repair and maintenance that is our core business, to keep your cars reliable and safe on the road and help protect your Investment;
3. Monitor and follow the advice of Federal and State health authorities.
We have put in place a number of steps to minimise the risks currently associated with the communicating of COVID-19 within the Paradise Garage Service Centre environment.
Effective now and in place –
1. All customer cars touch areas are sanitised with Key Fobs, door handles, window switches, steering wheel, gear knob and handbrake handles by the technician prior to commencing work on the car and prior to handover to the owner/driver. As standard all cars are washed externally and vacuumed internally prior to handover;
2. Increased facility cleaning with focus on all customer areas and surfaces sanitised throughout the day including eftpos terminal keypads;
3. All Paradise Garage staff are aware of the need to practice enhanced hygiene and sanitisation procedures as part of their daily activity;
Some administration functions will be carried out off site;
4. All Paradise Garage team members have been advised not to attend work if they have any signs of cold or flu-like symptoms or if they have been exposed to suspected/confirmed COVID-19 contacts.
We at Paradise Garage are committed to safe working practices and we will adapt our working procedures to suit all health and safety concerns for the community at large, our customers and staff.
If you have queries or concerns regarding your car’s service matters or require special arrangements during this period talk with us – we are here to help keep you moving.
Founder, Paradise Garage